* prohibits public educational institutions from performing abortions,
* calls for the cremation or burial of aborted babies,
* forbids abortions on the basis of genetic abnormalities like Down Syndrome, and clarifies that abortion-inducing drugs may not be sent through the mail.
For these reasons SB-1457 will help mothers and their unborn babies, while saving lives; thus the pro-life community is appreciative of Senator Nancy Barto for sponsoring this bill and all of the elected officials who voted in support!
Other pro-life victories this year included SB-1264 (sponsored by Senator Barto) which will better promote adoptions to women otherwise seeking abortion and HB-2410 (sponsored by Representative Diego Espinoza) which expands
Arizona’s Safe Haven Law for newborn babies from 3 days to 30 days. (Excerpts taken from ACC 2021 Legislative Wrap-Up)
America has been abundantly blessed, however, it is becoming more and more apparent, of the day to day erosion, of our nation’s founding principles; the sanctity of all human life, marriage and family values. Demonic forces are clearly at play in this current environment necessitating an urgent call to relentless prayer and sacrifice by “we the people” for our beloved Country!
“Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalms 33:12, ESV)
As we prepare to celebrate the 245th Birthday of our great Nation on this 4th of July, let us thank God for the gift of freedom; may we never take our
freedom for granted, eternally grateful for those who gave their lives for the freedom of the Republic in which we live today – “One Nation Under God”
“Prayer for the Fourth of July”
Eternal God, stir thou our minds and stimulate our hearts with the high sense of patriotism as we approach the Fourth of July. May all that this day symbolizes renew our faith in freedom, our devotion to democracy and redouble our efforts to keep our government of the people, by the people and for the people, truly alive in our world.
Grant that we may highly resolve on this great day to dedicate ourselves anew to the task of ushering in an era when good will shall live in the hearts of a free people, justice shall be the light to guide their feet and peace shall be the goal of humankind: to the glory of thy holy name and the good of our nation and all of mankind. Amen (Offered by Chaplain, Reverend Edward G. Latch, July 3, 1974)
The AZ East Valley Action Alliance Board of Directors extend their
prayerful wishes to you and your loved ones
for an especially Happy ~ Safe and Blessed ~ Independence Day!!
Merciful God ~ Please Save America!!
Bless and Protect our Military
Bless and Protect our Pro-Life President (45) Donald J. Trump
MEMORIAL DAY ~ 2021
May God bless and watch over them and their families.
House Democrats today passed the Equality Act, a misnamed bill that would create a so-called “right” to kill babies in abortions and force Americans to fund them. Voting 224-206, largely along party lines, the House of Representatives today approved H.R. 5, the Equality Act, over the objections of pro-life groups that said the legislation would be exploited to promote abortions.
The Equality Act contains language that could be construed to create a right to demand abortion from health care providers, and likely would place at risk the authority of the government to prohibit taxpayer-funded abortions.
“The very name of this legislation, ‘Equality Act,’ is an oxymoron,” said Carol Tobias, president of National Right to Life. “There is nothing equal about treating as second-class citizens health care practitioners who oppose abortion. Under the Equality Act, the unborn child will be the loser.”
The Equality Act would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by defining “sex” to include “pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition.” It is well established that abortion is considered a “related medical condition.” H.R. 5 expands the anti-discrimination provisions in the bill by stating that “pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition shall not receive less favorable treatment than other physical conditions,” and would add “establishments that provide health care” to the list of covered “public accommodations.”
The pro-abortion National Partnership for Women and Families states, “Women would also be able to challenge denials of reproductive health care.”
“If enacted, H.R. 5 would open the door for widespread litigation wherein any attempt to restrict abortion, including the funding of abortion, would constitute discrimination,” said Jennifer Popik, J.D., director of federal legislation for the National Right to Life Committee.
She told LifeNews.com that provisions in H.R. 5 would apply to individual health care providers who object to abortion, including those with religious objections. The bill explicitly overrides the protections that are contained in the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
“Forcing health care providers to perform abortions in violation of their conscience rights clearly violates the Constitution,” said NRLC President Carol Tobias. “But pro-abortion forces and their allies in Congress are more concerned about expanding access to abortion.”
The nation’s Catholic bishops also opposed the bill over its abortion promotion provisions and the five leaders of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops sent a letter to federal lawmakers on Tuesday outlining their opposition to the bill.
“Rather than affirm human dignity in ways that meaningfully exceed existing practical protections, the Equality Act would discriminate against people of faith,” the bishops said. “It would also inflict numerous legal and social harms on Americans of any faith or none.”
The bishops’ opposition and that of many other pro-life, conservative and religious leaders comes in reaction to President Joe Biden’s and Democrat leaders’ plans to push the pro-abortion bill through Congress. On the surface, the goal of the Equality Act (House Resolution 5) supposedly is to protect people from discrimination. It would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to redefine sex discrimination to include gender identity and sexual orientation.
But leading pro-life and conservative groups warned that the legislation would create a “right to demand an abortion.” They said medical workers could be forced to help abort unborn babies and taxpayers could be forced to fund their deaths.
The bishops said the legislation includes “an abortion mandate, a violation of precious rights to life and conscience.”
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins also condemned passage of the measure. He told LifeNews: “The Equality Act is repression masquerading as justice. It essentially takes every issue the Left feels is a sacred cow and wraps it into one bill — a legislative right to abortion on demand, special privileges for sexual orientation and gender identity, and the abolition of religious freedom.”
For God, Life & Liberty,
The AZ East Valley Action Alliance
Christmas is holy, Christmas is glory
Christmas is the most beautiful story
May yours begin with joy and end with love
With every beautiful blessing that comes from above
The AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance
Board of Directors
Urgent prayers are needed for a Christmas Miracle for our Nation and LIFE!
Elevate 2020 ~ Re-Elect Donald J. Trump
The AZ East Valley Action Alliance has attached the following to share with everyone you know in support of the re-election of President Trump:
Attachment # 1: Trump Administration Accomplishments: “The Great American Comeback”
Attachment # 2: An Exclusive Oval Office Interview with Breibart News ~ Providing 6-Page Document Detailing Successes of Administration
Attachment # 3: “Promises Made; Promises Kept” – From Preserving the Dignity of Each Individual to Putting America First
The AZ East Valley Action Alliance stands with Tom Morrissey, Past Chairman of AZ GOP in his urgent plea to “reach out to everyone you know and carry the message of Donald Trump and what he has done for our country “.
NOW is the time to add to our historic victories for faith, family, and freedom by re-electing President Trump to four more years on November 3rd! We have a Country to save and many many more unborn babies created in the holy image of God Almighty to save in the interim!
VOTE Pro-Life, Pro-Freedoms and Pro-Country on Tuesday, November 3rd!
Dear Conservative AZ Voter,
Below please find a list of candidates for your consideration with the primary purpose of voting God, Life and Liberty in Arizona’s Primary Election on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
The AZ East Valley Action Alliance was founded in 2011 as a pro-life political non-profit organization that selects those candidates through website biographies, personal interviews and various other appropriate means who demonstrate a genuine pro-life, pro-family, pro-religious freedom position in accordance with our U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, reaffirmed in the GOP Conservative Platform.
In this particularly critical election, a candidate may be deliberately selected if an incumbent and/or endorsed by President Donald J. Trump, a proven staunch supporter of pro-life, pro-family and pro-religious freedom as powerfully demonstrated throughout his first term of his presidency.
For God, Life & Liberty,
Joseph N. Perron, President
AZ East Valley Action Alliance
OFFICE & CANDIDATES
S. SENATOR – Martha McSally
S. CONGRESS – Andy Biggs
STATE SENATOR – Tyler Pace
STATE REPRESENTATIVE (2) -Kathy Pearce & “Rusty” Bowers
CORPORATION COMMISSION (3) -Lea Peterson Marquez, (Write in & fill in circle) Jim O’Connor, Eric Sloan
COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS – Steve Chucri
COUNTY ASSESSOR – Eddie Cook
COUNTY ATTORNEY – Adel Allister
COUNTY RECORDER – Stephen I. Richer
COUNTY SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT – Steve Watson
SHERIFF – Joe Arpaio
COUNTY TREASURER – Royce Flora
CITY OF MESA
MAYOR – Verl Farnsworth
COUNCIL MEMBER – Jeremy Whittaker
TOWN OF GILBERT
MAYOR – Matt Nielson
COUNCIL MEMBER – Tyler H
The Fourth of July is our Nation’s most patriotic holiday that celebrates the freedom and liberty won and maintained through great personal sacrifice, commitment and faith. And America will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the “home of the brave” (Elmer Davis)
For this, Americans owe all those who serve, a huge debt of gratitude…
Distributed by AZ East Valley Action Alliance
we remember that FREEDOM isn’t FREE!
Our deepest appreciation, thoughts, prayers and HONOR
are extended to those who made the ultimate
sacrifice for our FREEDOM.
“God Bless the USA”
Click here to download
What You Should Know About Girl Scout Cookies
in .pdf format to print or share
Please click gold links for documentation.
What’s the Concern About Funding Girl Scout Councils and GSUSA?
- The Girl Scout organization persists in focusing on ultra-progressive political activism and activists, presenting controversial information and events to its girl members. 2018-2019 examples include:
- hosting G.I.R.L. Agenda 2018: Leading Change Through Civic Action, featuring keynote speaker Jill Biden’s message to “think of yourself as the next Ruth Bader Ginsberg on the Supreme Court; think of yourself as the next Michelle Obama, you know, our fabulous First Lady.”
- promoting, participating and partnering in the Teen Vogue Summit, an event focused on reproductive justice, fake news, and LGBTQ+ rights, with Cecile Richards/former Planned Parenthood CEO, Sharim Hossain/manager of Youth Organizing for Planned Parenthood, and Andrea Archibald/Chief Girl and Family Engagement Officer of Girl Scouts USA among the presenters.
- Girl Scouts across the country opening for Michelle Obama’s Becoming book tour.
- promoting RBG, a documentary about Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
- celebrating newly elected, self described Democratic socialist, Congresswoman Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.
- sharing a link to New York Governor Cuomo’s State of the State address in which he states his intent to pass legislation adding Roe V. Wade abortion rights to the state’s constitutionally protected rights.
- Girl Scouts USA (GSUSA) and local councils continue to encourage and celebrate girl members’ participation in the Women’s March which includes “access to safe, legal, affordable abortion” among its unifying principles.
- Girl Scouts’ curriculum for girls, sold and promoted by every local Girl Scout council, recommends pro-abortion role models/organizations such as Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem, Geraldine Ferraro, Hillary Clinton, Amnesty Intl., Population Council, ACLU, and National Organization For Women.
- GSUSA confirms that its local councils and troops may collaborate with Planned Parenthood.
- GSUSA is the largest member organization of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS), providing 2.6 million of its 10 million girl and adult members worldwide and paying approximately 1.23 million dollars annually to WAGGGS based on the number of registered GSUSA members.
- WAGGGS, which states that “anyone who is a Girl Guide or Girl Scout is automatically a member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts,” aggressively promotes youth reproductive/abortion and sexual rights, specifically on behalf of its 10 million members.
- GSUSA maintains memberships in abortion rights advocacy groups, including the Coalition for Adolescent Girls. Other organizations working alongside GSUSA in these groups include abortion providers International Planned Parenthood Federation and Marie Stopes International, and numerous organizations that push for unrestricted abortion rights.
Where Does the Cookie Money Go?
- A girl’s troop keeps an average of just 10 to 20 percent of the money she collects from selling cookies.
- The local council receives an average of 65 to 75 percent of the money collected by all local troops.
- GSUSA collects a royalty payment based upon its licensed trademark on every box of cookies produced. With approximately 200 million boxes of cookies sold annually, this amounts to millions of dollars of funding for GSUSA every year.
- New Girl Scout Council policies require that individual donations to girls/troop in lieu of cookie purchases must be used to purchase cookies to be donated to military troops, food pantries, etc. So a monetary gift, intended to directly support the girls and avoid financially benefiting the Girl Scout organization, is actually buying more cookies.
“HONORING ALL WHO SERVED” As we celebrate our freedoms this MEMORIAL DAY we remember that FREEDOM isn’t FREE! Our deepest gratitude, thoughts and prayers are with all those who made the “ultimate sacrifice” for our FREEDOMS! We Will Never Forget! Let U.S. Pray For Our Veterans Please God…..Grant them courage, when times are bleak. Grant […]
~2019~ Joy to the world, the Lord is come… With the birth of Christ, a new light has dawned upon the world; God and His people are one again! May All the joy that filled the earth on that first Christmas morn Be in your heart as you rejoice that Christ the Lord […]
Distributed by AZ East Valley Action Alliance www.evactionalliance.org 480-216-7217 Life@evactionalliance.org http://www.nrlc.org/uploads/records/trumprecord.pdf
“Let Freedom Ring for Life & Liberty” May the glory of Independence Day Remain on mind, in heart May we cherish our hard-won freedom That it never falls apart Because those who walked before us Believed in freedoms’ cause so much We can carry forth a torch of honor and “In God We Trust” […]
In commemorating MEMORIAL DAY, May 27, 2019 we remember that FREEDOM isn’t FREE! Our deepest appreciation, thoughts, prayers and HONOR are extended to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our FREEDOM. Join Lee Greenwood in singing “God Bless the USA” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E For God, Life & Liberty, Joe Perron, President AZ EAST VALLEY ACTION […]
A rose so rare, one of its kind, love and beauty….a Mother. A rose without thorns, not a petal was torn, a perfect rose stood straight and tall, Mother is the most precious of all. A rose that can survive the worst kind of weather and yet the most delicate ever, a rose […]
Click here to download What You Should Know About Girl Scout Cookies in .pdf format to print or share Please click gold links for documentation. What’s the Concern About Funding Girl Scout Councils and GSUSA? The Girl Scout organization persists in focusing on ultra-progressive political activism and activists, presenting controversial information and events to its girl members. 2018-2019 […]
Arizona Named the Most Pro-Life State 2019 Americans United for Life is proud to present our 2019 Life List. Our Life List is our annual state ranking based on our comprehensive legal analysis of each state’s legal protections for human life from conception to natural death. This year, we are excited to announce that Arizona […]
Veterans Day Remembrance…November 11, 2018 The 11th month, the 11th day, the 11th hour, the 11th minute… We honor, salute and thank all the past and present men and women … who have served our country. We don’t know them all…but we owe them all !! May God Bless our Veterans on Veterans Day…and […]
On Thursday, President Trump spoke on adoption and foster children in marking November as National Adoption Month. President Donald Trump called Thursday for helping children in need—both born and unborn—by supporting adoption. “Adoption affirms the inherent value of human life and signals that every child—born or unborn—is wanted and loved,” Trump said in a statement, […]